The first wave of Copperhead sports schedule posters are in and ready for pickup.
The 2018 football, volleyball and cross country teams are all represented on the fall schedules.
A big thank you to this year’s sponsors: Community Hospital of Anaconda, Montana Orthopedics, Sawyer Plumbing, Hoscheid Masonry, Johnson Construction, Southwest Montana Communtiy Federal Credit Union, Ray Peterson Electric, Boyer Landscape Design and Snow Removal, Cedar Park Lanes, Tucker Transportation, Anaconda Disposal, Dee Motors, Old Works G.C., Anaconda Country Club, Knight and Dahood Law, Fairmont, Thrifty Drug, Ace Hardware and Galle Plumbing.
To have posters delivered, contact Blake at (406) 560-5905 or via email at email@example.com Please patronize these proud sponsors of Copperhead athletics!
- Copperhead girls upset Eureka, advances to Western B semifinals
- Tabish, FX Solutions donates winter apparel to Backpack Program
- Anaconda matmen head to state without Skocilich
- Copperheads win second-straight, sweep Florence in 6B season series
- Dylan Skocilich earns title, ‘Heads send four to State B/C