Because of some confusion regarding the location of the new stream for Copperhead athletics, Copperhead Country is hosting a listen party Friday starting at 6:30 p.m. at Cedar Park Lanes.
If you can’t make the trip to Bigfork, the live stream of the game will be provided by Bill Edwards and Cedar Park Lanes. Complimentary beverages will be provided during the game by Copperhead Country as well.
For those of you who are still confused about where the stream is, you can click here or copy http://copperheadcountry.airtime.pro into your browser. (You can also scan the QR code on the header image and be directed to the page …)
You’ll see this appear on your computer or mobile device:
For easy access on Apple mobile devices, you can save it to your home screen or favorites for quick access:
If you have any questions, contact Blake at email@example.com or 560-5905.
- Copperhead girls upset Eureka, advances to Western B semifinals
- Tabish, FX Solutions donates winter apparel to Backpack Program
- Anaconda matmen head to state without Skocilich
- Copperheads win second-straight, sweep Florence in 6B season series
- Dylan Skocilich earns title, ‘Heads send four to State B/C